Administrator - NASC
Our Mental Health Needs Assessment Service Coordination Team provides services for clients of Hutt Valley DHB and Capital & Coast District Health Board. The role is 20 hours/week
You will have:
- Excellent communication and networking skills
- Be highly organised, motivated and confident
- A high level of fluency in English - both written and verbal
- A current NZ Drivers Licence and the ability to drive a manual car.
- Great interpersonal skills
You must be skilled in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point.
Applications will only be accepted via our careers portal and SEEK. You must complete an online application form by clicking the ‘Apply Now’ button. Please submit your CV and cover letter in Word or PDF format. If you have queries about this role email Kym.Park@ccdhb.org.nz
Location: Porirua Community
Closing Date: Sunday, 1 October 2017